Tuesday 25 November 2008

Xmas Special Volume 5 (AKA Candy Coated Codpiece)

Kono's Eight
  1. A Daisy Chain 4 Satan - My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
  2. Beers, Steers and Queers - Revolting Cocks
  3. Suck - Pigface
  4. Bela Lugosi's Dead - Bauhaus
  5. Supernaut - 1,000 Homo DJs
  6. So What - Ministry
  7. Who Was In My Room Last Night - Butthole Surfers
  8. Kooler Than Jesus - My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult

Gulfboot's Eight
  1. Mojo Hannah - Little Esther Phillips
  2. Mojo Queen - Ike & Tina Turner
  3. Voodoo Lady - Ween
  4. Mojo Mama - Don Varner
  5. Mojo Hand - Bobby "Blue" Bland
  6. Voodoo Child (Slight Return) - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  7. Got My Mojo Working - Jimmy Smith
  8. That Voodoo! - Adam & The Ants

1 comment:

Le Meems said...

I have no idea what this blog is about. But I have a crush on Kono's writing's now from Rassles blog.